- How much is postage - Postage is free unless you want the jewellery the next day or by special delivery, both cost £6.50.
- Are all the pieces of jewellery handcrafted? - Yes all the jewellery is handcrafted by me.
- Can all jewellery be returned? - No, earrings cannot be returned for hygiene reasons and commissioned pieces cannot be returned either.
- What countries do we deliver to? We are only delivering within the UK, if you wish your item to be delivered outside of the UK please contact us first before ordering and paying for your item.
- Remove all packaging before lighting your candle.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Burn candles for 3 to 4 hours the first time to get a good burn pool.
- Trim the woodwick each time before re-lighting by pinching off the excess burnt wood.
- Keep candle wax free from debris.
- If smoking occurs, extinguish the flame and wait for it to cool before trimming the woodwick.
- Do not move candles while hot and liquid.
- Do not use liquids to extinguish the candles flame.
- Do not burn candles near anything that can catch fire or in a draught.
- Never leave candle unattended and use a heat safe surface.
- Place one or two cubes/hearts in the burner depending on the size of the burner.
- Do not add water to the wax.
- Do not move burner while wax is still liquid.
- Once the smell has gone from the wax cube/heart, let it solidify, place it in the freezer for a couple of minutes remove it, and the wax should pop out or use a plastic knife to help it out.